Tuesday, January 29, 2013

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends...time to play dress up again!

I'm wearing A LOT of maurices items this week...as in at least one item in each outfit. Can't deny my love for that store! And I wore a fun new patterned tunic from Charming Charlie that was a sweet Christmas gift from my hubby's aunt. She knows me so well. AND it matches my favorite yellow necklace, so she gets bonus points for that. :)

Here's what I've been wearing this past week...

#1...
Kohl's cardigan & boots // thrifted top // maurices skinnies


#2...
maurices top // thrifted cardigan // Sears skirt // Target boots

Pin from The Pleated Poppy via my friend Kathleen

#3...
Kohl's tee, cardigan & jeans // maurices flats

Watch my easy waves hair tutorial HERE!

#4...
Top and cardigan c/o maurices // Sears skirt // Target boots

maurices earrings

#5...
Charming Charlie top // maurices cardigan // TJ Maxx cords // Kohl's flats

 Thrifted necklace

Groopdealz earrings

The weather was in the 60's yesterday so I loved wearing some bright springy colors. Back to the 20's tomorrow though. Crazy Indiana weather!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

  post signature

14 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I'm sort of obsessed with that tunic. It looks awesome on you and I love the color.

Kathleen said...

that tunic is fantastic!!! love all the colors and can't wait to see how many ways you will wear it.

Ashley said...

We have a Charming Charlie's pretty close...but I've never been!! Your necklace is making me want to!

~julee~ said...

I love all of the outfits, but I think #5 is my favorite this week! Also, love the super cutie Pleated Poppy pin. :)

Paige said...

I love Charming Charlie!

Kassi Mortensen said...

Looks like your staying cozy and warm!!! I'm all about cardigans and scarfs lately!

Natalia Lynn said...

Love the grey & blue sweater! Thanks for linking up!

leelee said...

Love the tunic.

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

I seriously love all your outfits! I see them on instagram and I swoon. You have such great style! :)

Rachel said...

I love that patterned tunic! I do wish the weather would make up its mind, though. And I wish it would make up its mind to be sunny and warm!

Miriam said...

love the pin and all the way your textures work together

Melaina25 said...

Love the Target boots!
✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Keep Calm and Decorate said...

I love the blue and gray Aztec cardigan from Kohls. Did you just get that recently? I love Kohls (especially when I get a 30% off coupon and Kohls cash).

Only Best For Baby said...

I love the cardigan and beads, great colours and prints.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...