Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{playing dress up}


Oh, hey there Wednesday!

How about we play a little dress up? :)

Let me just say that it is 11:20 on Tuesday night, I just did 25 minutes on the treadmill, and I really should be in bed. So I'm going to make this short and sweet...

#1....
 
Kohl's dress & boots // TJ Maxx skinnies // maurices cardigan

Necklace c/o A Tad Monroe

#2....
TJ Maxx dress // Kohl's cardigan & leggings // Target boots 

Forever 21 necklace

Love these boots...the side zipper is so fun!

#3....
Thrifted Kohl's sweater // Kohl's jeans & scarf // Target boots



#4..... 
{this is the same pic from last week because I wore the same outfit...I kinda like it ;) }
Gordman's cardigan // thrifted top & necklace // TJ Maxx cords // Kohl's flats


#5....
Thrifted Gap cardigan // Kohl's tee // Sears skirt // Target boots

Scarf from my friend Sara {check out her blog here!}

Be sure to come back tomorrow because I'm hosting a fun giveaway from A Tad Monroe!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

 post signature

7 comments:

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Cute stuff--I really like that whole first outfit!

Traci Little said...

I'm seriously wanting that thrifted yellow necklace! Super cute outfits!

here's mine:

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html

Rachel O. said...

Love all of your outfits!! That teal scarf - sooo pretty. That's my favorite color. And I LOVE the cardigan you paired with it.

Melaina25 said...

Love the side zip boots! Be sure to come comment on the main post plus one other linked post :)
✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Manda said...

I love that bright yellow necklace and those boots with the zipper! You do little pops of colour so well!

Brittany Kyte said...

The black boots with the side zipper are amazing!

Kayla Janachovsky said...

Great outfits! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...