Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{playing dress up}


Oh.my.goodness. 

This week is kicking my butt friends.

Lots of events at work...the boys started a new preschool schedule...pure craziness. I don't even know how I managed to put together decent outfits.

I do have to say that planning my outfits is a fun distraction when life gets this busy. It is one of my little rituals that I do before I go to sleep {that and getting the coffee maker ready} that helps me to get out of bed a little bit easier in the morning.

Cute outfits and coffee...my two sanity savers. *smile*

So here's what I've been wearing lately...

#1...
Kohl's dress // maurices cardigan // TJ Maxx skinnies // Target boots


#2...
maurices top // Dillards cardigan // Sears skirt // Target boots



#3...
Kohl's top, earrings & boots // Target cardigan // TJ Maxx skinnie

Etsy ring

#4...
Target sweatshirt & boots // Kohl's jeans // Etsy earrings


#5...
Kohl's sweater // TJ Maxx cords // maurices flats 

earrings c/o A Tad Monroe

How is your week going friends? Do you have any night time or morning rituals that help you keep your sanity?

Oooh and today is the last day to enter the $40 shop credit giveaway from A Tad Monroe!! What are you waiting for? Head on over there now! :)

Linking up with...

pleated poppy



My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
WIWW @ Transatlantic Blonde
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

 post signature

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

I really like your dress from Kohls. Great colors and pattern. Also, your makeup looks fantastic especially in shot 4. Really pretty!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Always looking super cute mandy!!

dedivahdeals.com said...

Blog hopping from WIWW - nice outfits and those boots are saying, "I'm taking no mess!"

~julee~ said...

I love outfit #3 - the bright colors look great on you.

I hope things ease up for you for this week!

Kelly McLuckie said...

I have an elaborate night routine to make our mornings go better too! Thanks for joining us at WW :)

Karen Curtis said...

The first and third outfits are my faves! I love the way you accessorize.

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

Penniless Socialite said...

You have such a great collection of necklaces. Thanks for linking up.
Tara
Penniless Socialite
February Group Giveaway!

Jodi said...

Cute dress over the skinnies! And look at you rocking the stripes with floral pring! I like :)

DC in STYLE said...

Bright colors look amazing on you! You accessorize your outfits beautifully!
http://dcinstyle.com/

Inge Jane said...

I really like the prints of your Kohl's dress and the Kohl's top. Looks like that's the place to be for cute floral prints!

Lindsay said...

Pretty looks! Love all of them...it's hard to pick a favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...