Tuesday, March 05, 2013

{playing dress up}

To say it has been a good fashion week for me would be a bit of an understatement. Between a great thrifting trip and hitting up a super clearance sale at Dillard's, I ended up adding five new cardigans to my wardrobe. You heard that right...FIVE new cardigans. 

I may or may not have a problem. 

I wore this cute striped number on Friday...


It is more like a blazer with pockets...and it was only $10. Score!

I also snatched up an adorable wrap sweater with a fun print for $12...you'll see that one in outfit #3. The other three cardigans were from my thrifting trip. $14 for three sweaters...not too shabby! I wore one this week...the cute white number in outfit #4. 

Basically I've put myself on a cardigan spending freeze.
Yeah...we'll see how long that lasts!

Here are my outfits from the week...

#1...
Thrifted top // Dillards sweater // TJ Maxx skinnies // Kohl's boots

Groopdealz necklace

#2...
Thrifted top // Gordman's cardigan // TJ Maxx skinnies // Target boots


#3...
Dillards sweater // Kohl's jeans & boots // Meijer top // Etsy earrings


#4...
thrifted sweater // Kohl's top // Sears skirt // Target boots

Dillards bracelet

Meijer necklace

Do you have a particular fashion item you can't resist?
Share it in the comments!


Linking up with...

pleated poppy


My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings


post signature

9 comments:

Only Best For Baby said...

Hi, I'm popping over from WIWW.

Fabulous outfits! You have a great style and I love your mix of accessories.

Lydia x

Alicia Manzano said...

I adore cardigans!! I only have 3. && I wear them out!! Theres so many cute ways to pair them up. I LOVE #3 && am mighty jealous that's not in my closet!

List Addict said...

It is physically impossible to have to many cardigans. Although it may be physically impossible to store them. Great outfits!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I love that sweater wrap in outfit number 3 - it looks so cozy!

Traci Little said...

Great job Mandy! Love all of your accessories!


Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

Sarah S. said...

I love that sweater in #3!

Rachel said...

5 cardigans?? Man, that really is a lot. But hey, this time of year you need something to keep you warm!

Karen Curtis said...

You look great! The outfit with the Cardigan/sweater and the Etsy earrings is probably my fave. I love that print!

-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

Jodi said...

High five for a fabulous thrifting/clearance week! I live for those kinds of things :) I LOVE the patterned wrap cardy - great find. (Also that last necklace is super cool!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...