Tuesday, March 19, 2013

{playing dress up}


I have to admit that I'm completely out of things to talk about tonight.

I actually just fell asleep writing this post. Guess that means its time to wrap it up and just get to my outfits, huh?

Here we go...

#1...
Kohl's grey top // JCPenney sweater // Sears skirt 
Target necklace & boots

#2...
Thrifted stop, skirt & necklace // Dillards tights // Ebay boots


#3...
Dillards cardigan // Walmart top // Sears skirt // Target boots
Groopdealz necklace
Target rings

#4...
Cardigan c/o maurices // Downeast Basics top // TJ Maxx cords


#5...
Dillards cardigan // Sears skirt // Target boots



Linking up with...
pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life


post signature

4 comments:

Sassy Lemonade said...

Love your Style and esp. the Jewelry. Then again I am obsessed with all things that bling;)

HandJ Cobb said...

LOVE that yellow necklace! You are adorable!

www.domesticblisssquared.com

Rachel said...

You have some really cute boots, girl! And it's nice that you have different colors--you can change the whole look of an outfit with different colored boots!

Kelly McLuckie said...

No.4 I love it. Thanks so much for joining up with WW :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...