Tuesday, April 02, 2013

{playing dress up}


How is your week going friends? 

I have to admit this one has been pretty hectic for us, but that is the norm these days. I'm getting ready for another big event next week at work, the boys are busy as usual, my hubby got a part time job (yay!!) and I'm getting ready for my workshop (!!!)...there is still time to register too if you want to hang out with me and do a little journaling and art collage. Just saying. :) 

Here is what I wore through all of the past week's busyness...

#1...


#2...


#3...


#4...


#5...


#6...


I was feeling too lazy to list all of my wardrobe sources, so if you want to know where I got something just ask in the comments! 

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life


post signature

5 comments:

Grace Street Momma said...

Would love details on #1 and #3, please! LOVE those outfits!

Mandy Ford said...

@Grace - #1: TJ Maxx top, maurices cardigan, Sears skirt, thrifted necklace, Ebay boots // #2: thrifted Target dress, thrifted cardigan, meijer necklace, Kohl's jeans & flats

Hope this helps! :)

Michiko said...

Hi! Found you on the Instagram hop. LOVE your style. Soooo cute and classy. Would love for you to stop by and follow. Thanks!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

You always look great! I love all your outfits, and particularly love your jewelry.

Inge Jane said...

I love to wear my chambray with black skinny jeans like you did here in outfit #2. Looks great with the bubble necklace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...