Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{playing dress up}


I made a trip to Goodwill over the weekend to drop off a bag of the boys' old toys.

And then of course I had to go in.

I didn't have a lot of time to look so I decided to focus on searching for dresses/tunics because they are my new favorite thing to wear over leggings and skinny jeans. I searched through the dress rack first and had no luck, so I decided to head over to the blouse rack and scan the hems for longer ones.

Which turned out to be a great game plan because I found this gem within the first few minutes...


I love this Old Navy tunic/shirt dress. It isn't long enough for me to wear as a dress, but it is perfect over skinnies.



This color palette is a departure from my typical greens/blues/browns too...really nice for spring!

Have you found any thrifted treasures lately?

Linking up with...


pleated poppy


My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life


post signature

6 comments:

Cassi Brightforest said...

I love the color. And the sidebar you used with the picture is really cool

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Love those cute chalkboard arrows! I love this tunic! I have a hard time finding tunics that are the right length, but I'm thinking I probably need to hit up some thrift stores?!

Victoria Mason said...

Great color and love the shoes! I just found a pair for $14 at Target a lot like those. I can't stop wearing them.

Link up with me for Watcha Wearing Wednesday at http://www.themummychronicles.com

Julie S. said...

Cute! Great find!

Lisa Haley said...

Nice combination. Cute necklace and flats.

Tara Honeybird said...

Isn't it great when you just find exactly what you want?! Peach is a lovely colour on you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...