Wednesday, May 08, 2013

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

I have a weekend look and a work look to share with you this week. I've really been enjoying the weather lately...60's and 70's which is my favorite weather...perfect for jeans and sandals or a dress with leggings.

TJ Maxx top // Kohl's jeans // Target sandals 


necklace from Sassy Lemonade


I grabbed this dress from the clearance rack at Target last weekend...$12 well spent! I love the abstract watercolor print and the fit is super comfy and flattering. It was an added bonus that my new infinity scarf from Groopdealz was a perfect match!

cardigan & flats c/o maurices // TJ Maxx leggings


earrings from a local shop


I have a few more thrifted finds I can't wait to share with you soon!


Linking up with...


pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life


post signature

3 comments:

Danavee said...

Ohhh Groopdealz. Dangerous emails to open!

Natasha xoxo said...

Hello! I’m visiting from Look What I Got! Cute sandals :)

Xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Penniless Socialite said...

Target clearance dresses get me every time! Love the colors of it. Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you again this Thursday!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...