Wednesday, May 29, 2013

{playing dress up}




Have you done any Instagram shopping? It is SO much fun...and a bit addictive if you aren't careful. I bought this cute top from an Instagram shop and was a bit iffy with it at first {felt a bit clown-ish} but after wearing it around town on Memorial Day it really grew on me. It can make me look a bit pregnant but at this point in my life I really don't care. Ha! :)



It is super comfy and I love the length. The pattern/color combo is a bit bold for me too, but it is fun to take a fashion chance once in awhile, right?








Jeans >>> Kohl's
Flats >>> c/o maurices
Earrings & ring >>> Rue21

Are you a thrift shopper? What is your most recent/fun find?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life



post signature

5 comments:

Alyson McMahon said...

Cute!!! I like that outfit on you!

Hannah said...

I've never done an Instagram buy or sell, but it looks fun! I'll have to put it on my bucket list. ;)

Franziska said...

I've never done any instagram shopping but it seems like so much fun. I'm sure you'll find lots of different ways to wear it - maybe tucked into a skirt to mix it up a bit?

Marlen said...

whaaat i've never heard of instagram shopping! how does that work? and i love you took a chance with the top- i think it looks very nice on you. your risk totally worked ;)

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

oomph. said...

fashion is all about trying new things and taking risks! i have seen some cute things on IG shops!

[oomph.]
Nordstrom Giveaway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...