Tuesday, June 04, 2013

{playing dress up}




Warmer weather for me these days means a breezy top over my skinny jeans or leggings, and this top from eShakti is absolutely perfect.


I love the mix of birds and geometric shapes in the print. And do you know what else I love? How eShakti lets you customize their pieces to fit exactly what works for you. I ordered this top in a longer length so I could wear it over skinny jeans or leggings and not feel like I was showing off my backside to the world.


Wanna know another secret? I'm wearing it backward!

Yep...the buttons are supposed to go in the back. 

I'm such a rebel. {wink}


Top >>> c/o eShakti
Tank (underneath) >>> Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx
Jeans >>> Kohl's
Flats >>> c/o maurices
Necklace >>> thrifted

Thanks so much to eShakti for sharing this lovely top with me...it will be a summer staple!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life


post signature

6 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

i love that necklace... your outfit is so "springy!" <- is that a word?! xo.

http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Just found your blog!
Now following!
Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you more!

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love eShakit's clothes. This top looks perfect for summer and so great on you!

TheTinyHeart said...

What a cute bird print! I never would've known you were wearing it backwards if you didn't tell us hehe. Thanks for linking up :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
PayPal Giveaway!

Melaina25 said...

I have to check out eShakti huh?

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Alexandra Marie said...

Love that you styled it backward- how creative! Found your blog through the link up! Following via Bloglovin' <3 Alex

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...