Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{playing dress up}


I had a little help with my outfit photos this past Friday...


The boys took them! I was super impressed with how they were able to capture such great images and they were so cute wanting to take my picture. I tried a few times to turn the camera on them but all they wanted to do was take more pics of their momma.

Melt. my. heart.


And isn't this scarf fun?! It was a recent Groopdealz purchase and I love it for summer. It is nice and lightweight and I love it with this new comfy tank I picked up at TJ Maxx. I actually have the white one layered over a black longer tank which is kind of hard to see in these photos.


Tank tops >>> TJ Maxx
Scarf >>> Groopdealz
Bracelet >>> Addie's Lovelies
Jeans >>> Kohl's
Sandals >>> Target

The weather here has been so beautiful and unseasonably cool for June...it was 60 degrees when I left the house for work today! I'm loving it...as long as I can wear my layers I'm a happy girl. :)

Linking up with...
pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Closet Copy Cat @ The Grant Life

post signature

2 comments:

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

super cute!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Christy B Photography said...

Cute! I love that scarf!!

http://www.christybphotography.com/blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...