Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{playing dress up}


I've kind of been taking a break from my daily outfit photos lately, but today I'm wearing one of my favorite skirts today just in time for WIWW...
I absolutely love this Old Navy skirt. It is the perfect length, has a wide, comfy waistband, and its turquoise chevron. What's not to love?!
And you know what else I'm loving? My Lisa Leonard necklace.
I love both pieces I have from Lisa's shop...they are so whimsical, dainty and beautiful.  
And of course I'm still in love with my new Warby Parker glasses. 

Chambray top >>> thrifted
White tank >>> TJ Maxx
Skirt >>> Old Navy
Sandals >>> Kohl's
Necklace >>> Lisa Leonard Designs
Earrings >>> local shop

Hope you're having a great Wednesday friends!

Linking up with...
pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings


post signature

1 comment:

Sisters Marie said...

huge fan of chevron! very cute skirt!

Sisters Marie
Buy * Sell * Swap on BISTM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...