Wednesday, July 10, 2013

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends! Time to play a little dress up. :)

Keeping it simple this week with a head-to-toe Target look, including a $3 scarf from the dollar spot. If you run there you can probably still snag one {there was also a cute striped one!}
I picked up the turquoise capri leggings to go with the scarf...love how they add some fun to my chambray dress. 
I still can't get over that this scarf was $3. You need to go get one. Now. 

And my Warby Parker's...
Still loving them. 

Are you enjoying any fashion bargains this week?

Linking up with...


pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous! Love your coordinated colors.

The Joyful Thrifter said...

What a great deal on your scarf! And it is sooo cute too!!

Smiles,
Rachael
The Joyful Thrifter

tricia said...

I love this entire outfit! I need to get a pair of the leggings for a few dresses I have that are just a little shorter on me than I'd like. Thanks for the news that Target has them! #targetdoesitagain ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...