Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{playing dress up}


This week is all about shoes.

I scored two super cute pair on clearance over the weekend and of course I had to plan my Monday and Tuesday work outfits around them. Tell me I'm not the only one that does this.

Monday it was these adorable and comfy $11 Target sandals...


Which just happened to match my TJ Maxx dress to a T. 

And today I sported these spunky DSW flats. Scored at 70% off the clearance price!


They make my toes feel fancy.

Sometimes the rest of the outfit is just irrelevant. Right? 

Do you have any fun new summer shoes?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

5 comments:

Aubree said...

Your Target had those green sandals on clearance? I was just there on Saturday and didn't see that they had been marked down yet. Maybe they were sold out. I will have to check back. Although I need another pair of sandals like I need a hole in my head, you know? :)

Aubree
look.feel.be

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Now I'm kicking myself for not getting those sandals! Gah! Might have to run to Target to see if they still have them. :)

Hannah said...

Those are cute! I saw a girl wearing those sandals the other day and they made an impression on me, so it's funny that I'm seeing them again. Maybe God is trying to tell me to go buy some just like them.........

Hannah said...

Those are cute! I saw a girl wearing those sandals the other day and they made an impression on me, so it's funny that I'm seeing them again. Maybe God is trying to tell me to go buy some just like them.........

Jodi said...

I was at Target last week and wanted those sandals so bad! I made the mistake of going through the clothes section first though and already had quite the cart full :) So they didn't make the cut. So cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...