Wednesday, July 24, 2013

{playing dress up}


I've been sitting tight in a fashion comfort zone for the past few weeks. 

Dress + leggings + sandals has been my work wardrobe. And I don't have too many dresses to choose from, so I've been a tad predictable these days. 

I did mix it up a bit and wore a maxi skirt last week...

Talk about a comfy outfit! And I can't get enough of that $3 Target scarf. 

And you know what else I'm loving these days? Throwing my hair up in a bun straight out of the shower...

Its just too easy! I think today is the first day I've dried my hair in 5 days. 

What is your summer fashion comfort zone?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

6 comments:

Jenna @ O Hi, O Love said...

I don't know why but I have such a harder time dressing myself in the summer. I definitely prefer fall/winter style. Dress, tights, cardigan, boots, and scarf. I know I could just ditch the cardigan and tights and switch the boots for sandals, but I just never feel quite as cute then! haha

NewlyLoved said...

oh i do love a good maxi! you look great
stopping over from pleated poppy!
xo Jessica
www.Newlyloved.com
stop by if ya get a chance

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

I am glad someone else doesn't dry their hair during the summer, haven't touched that dryer in days!
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

I am glad someone else doesn't dry their hair during the summer, haven't touched that dryer in days!
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Vicki Psarias said...

Cute glasses! I would love you to link up to my new style linky Fashion Friday, here: http://mummysgotstyle.com/fashion-friday-launches/

tricia said...

I love that scarf. And I love that it was $3. I think finds like that are even better because of how awesomely affordable they are! That's how I feel about some of my thrifting finds. :) Love that outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...