Tuesday, August 20, 2013

{playing dress up}


My work wear has kind of been a 3rd or 4th thought the past week and a half since the boys started kindergarten. Getting them dressed, fed and out the door in time is hard work! I've had my usual go-to's like this outfit I wore yesterday for a faculty retreat at work...


Yay for jeans on a Monday, right?! 

I know...I do look a bit pregnant here but rest assured that is simply a food/bloat baby. Whew! ;)

AND because we have to get the boys to school super early {they start at 7:50!}, I actually have time to stop at my favorite coffee shop for a latte before work. They have this fun vintage mirror in their bathroom. 

Tomorrow is another faculty retreat so you can be assured I'll be wearing some combo of dress/jeans/flats. What are you wearing a lot of lately?

Outfit details >>>
Dress: thrifted {Target}
Jeans: Kohls
Flats: thrifted
Scarf: Groopdealz
Bag: Groopdealz

Linking up with...
pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

5 comments:

Just Jen said...

Cute outfit! Just stopping by to welcome you from the Social Fabric Community!

kriste said...

It is fun to have a reason to dress up!! Welcome to the Social Fabric community!

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

oh the bag!!! love it

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Couldn't help but notice the bag and the scarf are from Groopdealz. :) I'm a Groopdealz junkie too!!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a cute bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...