Wednesday, August 28, 2013

{playing dress up}


As I was walking into work today, a burnt orange leaf fell through the sky and landed down at my feet. And despite the fact that it was already hot and humid, and I was running on fumes, I couldn't help but get a huge smile on my face.

Hello, fall...I'm ready for you!

Here are my favorite looks from this past fall season...can't wait to break out the sweaters and boots!










Do you love dressing for fall? What are your favorite pieces to wear?

Linking up with...
pleated poppy
My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

2 comments:

Mama S said...

I LOVE your style, make me want to get for fall weather right now!!!!

courtney {splendid actually} said...

ohhhhhhhh come on fall! and can you please last all year? k, thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...