Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{playing dress up}


Recipe for the perfect outfit...

Chambray top + 
softest ever skinny cords + 
super comfy flats + 
chunky necklace =


Yep. Pretty much perfect. :)

Linking up with...
pleated poppy

My Style Monday @ My Greatest Hits 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
post signature

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty much any outfit that starts with chambray has to be great, right?

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

Ok sounds good. I have lost weight and my chambray shirt is huge on my now. dang, got to get a new one, I gues, dang. (#13 at Tara's) Cute blog + I'm following ya now all over the place. Yay!

Kendall said...

Love your post! You seriously have the best handwriting ever (i know, off topic). Love how you gave out the gum! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...