Wednesday, October 16, 2013

{playing dress up}


Its October.

Which means lovely fall sweaters are everywhere...and I can't resist them. 

I need to do some serious sweater purging, but for now let's just talk about this crazy cute and cozy orange cardigan I picked up over the weekend at Target, shall we?
What don't I love about this sweater? It is the perfect color, length, softness and I love how the front drapes like a cozy blanket. 
Don't tell my other sweaters...but it is my new favorite. 

Top & earrings >> Kohl's
Cords >> TJ Maxx
Flats >> thrifted

Do you have a new favorite fall item in your wardrobe? 
Tell me about it in the comments!

Linking up with...
pleated poppy
post signature

6 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great in fall colors! I don't tend to wear a lot of warm/fallish colors myself...i guess I'm not just drawn to them in the store!

Amy Lyles Wilson said...

I want that!

Priscilla said...

Love the warm tone of your cardigan! Screams so FALL!

Don't forget to join my Iconemesis giveaway! It's open worldwide!

http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/2013/10/blow-rainbow-x-iconemesis-giveaway.html

Hannah said...

So pretty! If we were neighbors I would love your sweater addiction, muahahaha. I would sneak into our closet at night and try them all on and borrow them when you weren't looking.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I LOVE sweaters that pretty much double as a blanket throughout the day! So cozy!

PS, I'd love to send you an email about your shop! Let me know a good address to reach you at. xoxo

tricia said...

I need this sweater, like, yesterday. Love the whole outfit, sweets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...