Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{playing dress up}



Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

So last week you may remember that I wore my first maxi dress {well, the first since about 6 or 7 years ago when they were just called long dresses}. This week I am adding another item to my check list...a belt! I got lucky when the hubby and I were out birthday shopping and found a cute little woven and leather number at TJ Maxx for only $7. The weather this past week has been much cooler and fall-like so I paired it with my new green Target cardigan and cream and brown accents that really made me feel like fall was on the way...



Loooove this outfit!


Cream top: JC Penney
Cardigan: Target {new}
Cropped pants: Maurices
Belt: TJ Maxx {new}
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: Kohl's

The other two seem so blah in comparison :) but here they are...


Printed top: Dillards
Cardigan: JC Penney
Black pants: Gap {new}
Sandals: Target


Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Scarf: Kohl's
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Dillards

This is a light week because I've had quite a few work events and no time to take pictures. Hopefully next week I'll have more to share! Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, No Model Lady, and Momma Go Round as usual {links in my link list}.

Looking forward to finding more inspiration from everyone this week!

post signature

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I looooove your first outfit too! And no blahs, I thought your other outfits look great. Love the shape of the denim skirt, it's fab.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that green cardigan! Your whole outfit is so great and will be perfect for transitioning into Fall! Your really rocking that belt :)

DianeTaylor said...

That first outfit is my FAVORITE so far - the belt is such a great touch with your green cardigan (and we all know how much you love green!). I'm sure you'll get alot of use from that belt - what a deal for $7!

moreygirl said...

ooooh, I need a belt like that! Cute outfits! nice blog! Thanks for visiting mine:)

Abby said...

Love your first outfit! I think a great cardi and belt make for a fantastic day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...