Thursday, June 30, 2011

{what are you looking at?}

Thanks to my sweet friend Beth, I know have a new time suck in addition to the plethora of blogs in my Google  Reader, and of course we can't forget Pinterest.

Introducing craftgawker.

It is a lot like Pinterest, but just crafts. Yeah. Addictive.

Here are a few that caught my eye today...
Beth's gorgeous succulent wreath tutorial...


This bohemian chic hair clip...


And I want to make a batch of this citrus scrub...


I figured if I had another distraction, my friends should join in as well!

You're welcome. ;)

post signature

2 comments:

kristanlynn @ adelynSTONE said...

Love the feather's on that button! Totally wanting to get feather extensions! What a fun way to not commit to one!

Thanks for sharing the scrub!

xoxo
Kristan

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

This was an awful thing to do to me... I have things I'm supposed to be doing but now I'm addicted to craftgawker... now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to browsing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...