Friday, July 27, 2012

{washi tape blog planner}


A few weeks ago, I discovered Beckie's free blog planner printables over at Infarrantly Creative. I did a little happy dance in my desk chair because I've been looking for a blog planner and it is so hard to find one that fits how a blogger thinks {or at least how I think...;)}

So using Beckie's printables and some fun scrapbooking supplies, here is what I came up with!

So fun, right? It makes planning my blog so much more exciting and I'm actually staying more organized because of it.

So how did I put it together?

I printed off the weekly planning pages...

Source

...which have the perfect places to plan my posts/projects, and jot down to do lists and stats.

And the monthly calendar pages...

Source
Then I bound them together using the handy binding machine we have at my office.

For the cover, I used a piece of woodgrain scrapbook paper, and for the back I used a simple manila file folder cut down to size. Then I gathered some supplies from my scrapbooking stash...


The hubby took the boys out for a few hours {heaven!}, so I fixed myself an iced coffee and got to decorating...


This washi tape is so cute, right?! It is from the K&Co Smash line and I found it at our local Joann store. I used it to outline the edges of the font and back covers, and to attach a cute "M" on the front.



Then on the inside, I attached a pocket {another Smash product} to hold a pen, stickers, and any other random items I might need a place for...


And then I got to work filling out my first weekly page!


Thanks so much to Beckie for offering this free printable...it is exactly what I needed to keep my blog organized and growing!

post signature


7 comments:

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

very cute...i have a planner for school may have to print a few of her printables and incorporate them into my school planner

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Very cute. I need to get more organized when it comes to my blog!

I'm stopping by from Flaunt it Friday.

Britni said...

This is really cute. I love that washi tape! I need to try a blogging planner since my mind is all over the place and I never know what I'm posting or when ;) I'd love if you shared this {and anything else you'd like to share} at my Throwback Thursday party. Hope to see you there! Thanks for sharing :) http://www.hubbymademe.com/throwback-thursday-no-3/

Nicky said...

I absolutely love this... I love that even organization can be pretty!

xooNicky

Unknown said...

aaaah! I'm in love with this idea! I totally need a planner like this, and your washi tape decorations are just so cute!! I would be thrilled if you'd stop by and share this here:
http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/shine-on-fridays-38-and-great-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful idea! I'm going to have to do this!!!! Would love for you to share at my linky party - http://stringtownhome.blogspot.com.

Have a great week!
Your newest follower,
Heather

Britni said...

Hey there! Just wanted to thank you for sharing this at my Throwback Thursday party. I have yet to find washi tape this cute! But I can't wait to get myself a blogging planner when I do! I hope to see you again this week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...