Friday, September 21, 2012

{fall fashion wish list...scarves}


If you follow me on Instagram or check out my WIWW posts, it will be NO surprise to you that I love a good scarf.

I'm sooo insanely happy that the weather has cooled off so I can pull all of my cozy neck wrapping goodness out of my closet. And despite what my hubby might say, I could definitely add a few more to my wardrobe. ;)

This past week I wore this fun new patterned one I picked up at Charming Charlie...


And yesterday I wore one that I made last year {it is so soft and cozy for chilly fall mornings}...


Here are a few that have caught my eye recently...

Hearts! So.Cute.


Fun polka dots...


A neutral tan to go with everything...


A great pattern in autumn hues...


This one looks super comfy...



Do you love scarves? What pattern/style are you wanting to add to your fall wardrobe?

And I thought it would be fun to do a little video showing you my favorite ways to wear my scarves...are you all game? Hopefully I can put it together in the next few days, so stay tuned!

Ooh and don't forget to enter my bubble necklace giveaway! You can enter until midnight EST tonight!!

Linking up with...



post signature

6 comments:

Mia said...

I adore the polkadot one! And the one you wore yesterday. Believe it or not, I have a scarf chillin' on some knitting needles in those exact colors!

Shiloh said...

Ooh ,I love the fleecy looking one. I don't wear scarves often, but they add so much!

Unknown said...

Love this post! We should definitely follow each other! My blog is all about fashion as well. You can check it out at http://www.w-t-fab.com

CC said...

Oooh, love the pink and green one - so pretty and that teal/minty one looks so cozy and comfy. ;) I love scarves but it is still too warm around here (upper 80's) to be comfy in scarves right now. ;)I am definitely looking forward to the cooler weather!

Tif said...

Yep...love the one with the hearts! It's still an OVEN here in Texas...but maybe in January i can pull out my coats and scarves! LOL! Happy New Follower!!!

Tif
Ramblings of a Southern Belle
http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

Heidi @ Antlers and Roses said...

Scarves are my second FAVE Fall weather accessory!! Love all the fun prints and the different knits they are available in!!
Heidi
www.mustachemama.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...