Monday, April 18, 2016

{Mother's Day Print Sale}


Are you Mother's Day shopping yet? How about inspiring prints from my shop for all of the moms in your life?

Now through Sunday night at midnight EST I'm offering Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on all prints in my Etsy shop!


And I've added lots of new prints to choose from...


That means two 8x10 prints for $18 or two 5x7 prints for $15!

Directions for the sale:
  1. Add the print(s) you want to pay for to your cart.
  2. In the notes to seller at check-out let me know the print(s) and sizes you want for free (of equal or lesser value).
  3. Gift all of your mom friends with inspiration!
Sale is good now through midnight EST on Sunday, April 24th.

Happy shopping!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...