Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Recap



Well. Hello there, good old blog. It's been awhile!

Let's talk about 2019, shall we? 

There are only a few hours left in this year, and in this decade. I don't have the energy to think back on the past ten years today, but do want to look back a bit on the last 12 months.


I didn't have any specific goals for the year, other than slowing down and getting back to a life that felt manageable and aligned with my soul's purpose. 

What I didn't expect was that giving up some things that were weighing me down would open me up to so many new opportunities. I was amazed when I looked back on the year at everything I had been able to accomplish. 

If you follow me on Instagram, I created a highlight for the year with links to different posts. But for this blog post, I'm gonna keep it simple and list them with a few things linked up for ya. So here we go! 

In 2019 I...
  • Showed art at my 2nd Surtex 
  • Launched my 2nd coloring book
  • Left my art agency
  • Partnered to create printables for the Reset Girl
  • Rejoined the Illustrated Faith team
  • Created my first physical product for Illustrated Faith 
  • Launched new branding
  • Taught my first in person lettering classes
  • Created lots of pet portraits
  • Started creating gifs 
    • (you can find them by searching "mandyfordart"!)
  • Launched my first stickers
  • Started meeting with a spiritual director
  • Moved to a new art space in our home
  • Bought pink glasses
  • Got to hear Lisa Congdon and Andy Miller speak together
    • And chat with them both in person - such a gift!
  • Moved to a four day work week at my day job 
  • Had two super fun pop up shops

It was a YEAR. 

We capped it off on Sunday by getting in a scary car accident. 
Yikes. So the past few days we've been taking it easy and 
majorly counting our blessings. 

I'm so thankful for all of the support I've received this past year. 
I had no idea what it was going to hold, and looking back I'm in 
awe. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Here's to a 2020 where we give ourselves grace and grow 
even more into our best selves!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...