Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{Made from Scratch with Aunt Jemima}




If you are anything like me, you love breakfast but on busy mornings don't have much time to prepare something...especially something your little ones will want to eat. On the weekend my hubby usually spoils us with homemade brunch, but during the week we typically go for easier breakfasts like cereal or quick fix options.

One great way to have a made from scratch breakfast without making a mess in the kitchen is to fix some yummy french toast or pancakes from Aunt Jemima. Aunt Jemima puts love and care into every breakfast item they make...and they make every batch just like we do at home, just on a much bigger griddle.

"Every batch made from scratch" is their tagline...and they really do make every product with milk, eggs and and sugar like we do at home.

On my last trip to the grocery, I picked up their french toast and blueberry pancakes...


I'm a huge fan of french toast, so that was the first one I tried. And I have to admit, it tasted just like my homemade french toast, but instead of dirtying up a bunch of dishes and a pan, I simply popped two pieces into my toaster, added some maple syrup, and dug in!


Everything about this french toast felt and tasted like home-made...enough so that I'm tempted to never make mine again! Seriously...I'm not much of a cook to begin with so anything that is this delicious and  easy to prepare and clean up is a no brainer in my book.

Aunt Jemima also has a new product...Lil' Griddles....bite-sized versions of their original items. You can get them in three varieties...pancakes, blueberry pancakes, and cinnamon french toast sticks. Personally I think I need to grab some of those cinnamon french toast sticks...yum!

What is your favorite breakfast food? What Aunt Jemima product sounds the yummiest to you?

Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...