Friday, August 19, 2011

{love list}

Sooo happy to say it is Friday!!! How about a little love list to kick off the weekend?

1. I can't wait to try this scarf tutorial...



A simple twist on the usual way I wear mine.

2. The boys know their ABC's! Proof...



3. I need to find an old painting so I can make one of these...




4.   I'm currently obsessed with t-shirt projects. Like this scarf...




And t-shirt yarn!



I will be going through my drawers this weekend. Do you hear me old and too tight t-shirts? Yeah...I'm coming for you.

5. And finally a little squirrel love...


Source: etsy.com via Mandy on Pinterest


I think I definitely need this print.

What are you loving this week?

post signature


3 comments:

Mandy said...

super cool...i love finding new ways to tie scarves. can't wait til it gets a bit cooler!!!

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Thanks for sharing that scarf tutorial. I need to pin that. What a fun way to wear one. Also loving the t-shirt scarves. They're perfect for our mild CA summers.

Shelly Tutt said...

Scarves are my favorite accessorie!
Thanks for sharing!
Stopping by from Lollipops!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Shelly xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...