Friday, October 13, 2006
We had our 3 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday...so hard to believe that much time has passed since we said I Do. We had a nice relaxing day at home (the weather was pretty yucky...windy and cold). I got Dan a CD and hat he had been wanting and he got me some peridot earrings (my birthstone) and a pashmina in the same shade of green...my favorite color. :) I made him a fun card in the shape of a "3"...took forever to make but was totally worth it.
We had dinner at Red Lobster...I wish we had better eating out choices here but shrimp and a strawberry dacquiri did make me happy. Today we're going to Indy to see The Fray and Aqualung in concert...really excited about that. We're going to eat at PF Chang's before the concert...mmmm. I have the day off of work today...haven't even changed out of my PJ's yet...love days like this. Here are a couple pics from Wednesday...now on to #4! :)
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
So I'm having one of those days where I just feel very content and happy for so many reasons...
- The weather is GORGEOUS today...about 80 degrees with a cool breeze
- Dan is on vacation from work...right now he is camped out on the couch with a cold beer and chips, watching the baseball playoffs
- I had a good outfit and hair day today...that has not happened much lately
- I found a new scrapbooking kit club that is TO DIE FOR...they are having a design team search and I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for it...**fingers crossed***
- We're having Dan's Mom and Grandma over for dinner tonight...Dan is making chili....mmmmm!
- I think I'm finally getting my scrapbooking mojo back...its about time!!!
- I got 3rd place in an online scrapbook page contest...how fun!
- I can finally post this layout I did for my design team...
Life is good and I feel very blessed!