Saturday, June 22, 2013

{fun weekend activities for chlidren}


My hubby got a part time job and lately he has been working every Saturday from about 12-8, which leaves me with a BIG gap of time to entertain the boys.

I love having this one-on-two time with them, but the past few weekends I've felt like I had to take them out and entertain them with shopping and other special trips which can get pricey. {But who doesn't love a trip to paint pottery and get an iced coffee?!

So today I'm determined to keep them excited and full of 5-year-old wonder with some fun and inexpensive at-home projects.

I've been collecting ideas on Pinterest and here are a few that I can't wait to try out with them...







You can see my entire Pinterest board here.

Any other great ideas you wanna send my way?

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...