Wednesday, June 10, 2015

{a new song}


When I have a favorite new song these days, I add it to the playlist on my phone, and it is the first thing I want to hear when I start my morning drive to work. 

The second the melody hits my ears, I instantly feel alive and energized and happy from the inside out. 

Do new songs make you feel that way too? Like you want to soak in every drum beat, drink down every ounce of the singer's voice? 

New songs equal possibility for me.

And it occurred to me this morning, as I blasted "Nothing Without Love"...my current favorite, that I want to feel this way about each new day. That it is full of energy and life and possibility. 

Imagine what life would be like if every morning felt like a brand new song. Pretty great, huh? 

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...