Tuesday, December 01, 2015

{holiday happies}


I am having SO much fun shopping for happies (aka gifts) for all of my family and friends this year. 

Here are a few of my most favorite recent finds!

This pen...

I picked one of these up at TJ Maxx and it is super fun. I mean, come on. Like a magic 8 ball but so much better.

These freaking adorable bookmarks...


I have this coffee set and they are super sturdy and make reading even more fun.

These banners from Paper Source...



I really want to get the potty mouth one, but will probably settle for good vibes, because, 7-year-olds. 

This book...


Because Glennon is the best. 

This Christmas album...

Mindy's voice is so angelic and beautifully happy. I promise you'll love it. 

You can't go wrong with a good Christmas pillow...


And hello free shipping!

And cozy slippers are just a necessity if you live anywhere with an actual winter...



These are only $14.99. And again with the free shipping!

And finally how about one of my coloring books with a fun set of markers...


That's a whole lotta happy! 

Have you started Christmas shopping? Post links to your favorite finds in the comments!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...