Monday, May 16, 2016

{window display}


Hello friends!

It is late Monday night and my eyes are going crossed from all of the drawing I have done today, but before I hit the hay I have to share the project I worked on this morning!

The owner of a local clothing boutique, Luxe Lizzies, asked me if I would draw on her store windows, which was equal parts exciting and terrifying. I hadn't done such a large scale drawing before, let alone on glass!

I woke up with quite a bit of anxiety today but pushed through and I'm so glad I did because it turned out beautifully! Here are a few photos...


The owner wanted it to frame the mannequins...love this effect!

  





A few views from the inside as I drew...



I drew everything from the inside which made it fun to see how it turned out on the other side of the glass. And I used chalk markers which are one of the best inventions ever! This took me about three hours and tomorrow I'm going back to do the same thing on the other side of identical windows. 

I shared images on my social media today and the response has really been overwhelming. So thankful for all of my cheerleaders! Who knows...I might be doing more of these!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...