Sunday, July 31, 2016

{yes to adventure!}


Today we took the boys back-to-school shopping and I was beyond excited to go to Target and Panera (they are an hour away!) so I decided a quote about adventure was in order...



After the ink...


I think my favorite part is the little "Yes!" flag on the mountain...



The idea of sticking your "Yes!" flag in things that excite you is fun, right?

I wanted a vintage 80's color vibe on this one and when I googled that phrase this is what I found...




So awesome right?! 😂 But the colors were exactly what I was looking for. 

So I guess you could say I gave this one a little "Who's the Boss" treatment. Here's how it turned out!



This might be one of my all time favorites. It makes me happy and kinda want to climb a mountain, or at least go on a hike. 

Hope your weekend includes some adventure!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...