Friday, November 25, 2016

{Etsy SALE}


Happy Black Friday!

Are you doing some serious shopping?

I must admit I'm having a bit of trouble getting started on my Christmas shopping this year, and if you are too I have a sale in my Etsy shop to get you going!



I'm offering two deals:

BOGO Free prints 
(free print of equal or lesser value)
*Simply purchase the print(s) you want to pay for, and entere the one(s) you want for free in the notes to seller at check-out.

-OR-

20% off of your total purchase of $10 or more 
Use code "SAVE20"

Not only do I have lots of happy prints in my shop, I also have holiday cards and my 2017 calendar. 

OH, AND everything in my Society6 shop is 20% off + free shipping today too! (Helloooo mugs!)

And if you are local, you can purchase lots of my goodies at Roscoe's Coffee Bar, Veach's Toy Station, or The Tin Cup!

Happy shopping!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...