Saturday, June 16, 2007

{creative therapy}





I did some major scrapbooking last night...felt so good to be creative again! I don't know how your creativity works, but when I have a lot on my mind, I can't focus. Now that I have had time to grieve over my Grandma's passing, and know that I'm going to be starting my awesome new job soon, I was finally able to get the juices flowing. :) The graduation photos are from 2001...about time I did something with them!

Tomorrow we are going out to brunch with Mom and Dad for Father's Day...really looking forward to that. With all of the stress Dad has been through the last few weeks, he deserves to be pampered. Other than that, just planning on spending a lazy Sunday hanging out around the house. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

xoxo

4 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, how I love your work! :)

jill s said...

love those layouts! scrapping is my therapy too!:)

xx
jill

Valerie said...

LOVE your scrappies!! So happy and colorful!! That's awesome therapy!!

Melissa said...

awesome pages!-you definitely were on a roll this weekend :)

hope you had a wonderful fathers day brunch with the family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...