Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{my favorite little friend}

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I love buttons. They are just about the perfect crafting item because they come in so many fun colors, shapes and sizes (the vintage ones are the best).

Here are two fun button projects I wanted to share with you....

The first is a cute cork board display frame by Leigh-Ann...





The possibilities are endless with this one - a different paper for the background and change the button colors = an entirely new look! I might have to do this one for somewhere in the house.

The 2nd project is something I've never attempted to create- jewelry (well, excluding the friendship bracelets and beaded safety pins I made in junior high). I really love the look of these necklaces from Amy of Style Crush via Elsie's blog.

These are done using beads, but I can just imagine using buttons...super cute!

Spring_necklace_DIY7

Spring_necklace_DIY11

Spring_necklace_DIY10

This project might have to by my first foray into jewelry making!

And thanks so much for the kind comments on my last post. I'm working through a lot of mental clutter right now but this too shall pass!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...