Friday, September 16, 2011

{love list}

 My case of the Mondays finally lifted just in time for Friday. To celebrate how about a little love list?

1. My trench coat...


The temp this morning on my way to work was a chilly 48 degrees! Normally this would annoy me but I love my trench coat {from Kohl's} so I was more than happy to pull it out of the closet.

2. Skype...


Some of my best internet friends are together in Florida right now for a little vacation and we skyped last night. Made me almost feel like I was there with them. {that's me all blown out on the screen} Technology is pretty awesome.

3. New coffee stuff...

I got this new cup at Walmart last week and it makes me smile. Love the design on the wrap.


And this coffee from Target is sooo yummy.

 4. New hats in my shop...


OK...this is just shameless self promotion, but I absolutely love this new color. It just screams fall to me...and the yarn is super soft. I kinda sorta wish I had a baby to put it on. But then I remember I have two crazy three year olds and decide it would be better for someone else's baby. ;)

5. This key rack and mail holder from Pig & Fish on Etsy...


We desperately need something in our entryway to corral our mail and keys. This is a tad out of my budget but a girl can dream, right?

I'm so glad I'm out of the funk I had been in all week, and SO happy that it is almost the weekend! What are you loving this week?

post signature

6 comments:

Julie Dishman said...

I love the things you love!

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Love your new coffee mug! And skyping with faraway friends and fam makes me so thankful for technology these days!

Thanks for linking up, Mandy!

PS. I have to remind you that HI is actually one of "the states". ;) I'm sure you could find that juice on the mainland!

PPS. Feel free to grab one of my buttons for your post! http://aisletoaloha.blogspot.com/p/its-little-things.html

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Doh - right after I posted that about "the states" I realized what a silly thing that was to say. You know I meant on the landlocked states right? And I'm in Indiana...no water anywhere near here. ;)

I'll be sure to add your button - thanks for the reminder!

Amy@Strands of Sunshine said...

Jumping over from the link up! I rarely get to Target, but their Archer Farms products really are great. That coffee flavor...mmmm...perfect for this turning weather. Have a great week!

Carla said...

I'm in love with that coffee cup! I need to get to Walmart. I got one from there a few weeks ago but it's not as girly as yours. :)

That coffee sounds divine!

Anonymous said...

i love that coffee cup! its adorable! Skype defiatley rocks too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...