Friday, October 28, 2011

{love list}

 Ahhh....the weekend is almost here friends! And it is Halloween weekend! I'm just a tad excited about trick or treat this year, even if it is technically on Monday. How about a little love list to kick off the weekend?

1. I love when I find a little {and sometimes not so comfortable} reminder of the boys in one of my shoes...


There's a train in my boot! {get the Toy Story reference?}

2.  Scrapbooking inspiration...







I've been pinning lots of layouts to get myself inspired and energized to get back into it. I think I'm going to attempt Ali Edward's December Daily this year.

3. Taco Pizza...



Yes, please.

4. This.

Source: omami.ru via Mandy on Pinterest


Really. I like people that make me coffee.

5. This room...



So soft and lovely.

What are you loving today?

post signature

1 comment:

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Mandy - TGIF! That taco pizza is making me drool over over my keyboard :) Yum - I'm doing a Biggest Loser challenge at work for a pretty big payout so I'm not partaking of yummy pizza - boo. Love the Toy Story reference. What are your boys dressing as for Halloween? It's such an exciting night for the kids. I LOVE Halloween - we set up a fog machine and all kinds of fun stuff for the kids on our street. It is my favorite Holiday!

Hope you have a great weekend! (love your new hair color, it's stunning on you).

~dt~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...