Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy Wednesday friends! Time to participate in WIWW {What I Wore Wednesdays} and link up with Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy.

The weather warmed up quite a bit here in Indiana this past week, so my outfits aren't quite as cozy as they were last week. Kind of nice to break out the short sleeves and bare ankles for a few more days. :)

Thursday...


Sweater: Maurices
Pants: Gap
Necklace: Kohl's
Flats: Shoebilee

Friday...


Top: Target
Cardigan: Dillards
Capris: Kohl's
Flats: Maurices
Earrings: I honestly can't remember!

Monday...


Everything...Kohl's! :)

Tuesday...

Our anniversary and I forgot a whole outfit photo! I did take one of my shoes and cute purse though, and you can see my denim capris...


Today... {cooler weather!}


What do you think of yellow on me? Yes? No? For some reason I feel like I should be going to a football game in this outfit. Who's school colors are yellow and gray??

Tee: Target
Sweater: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target
Bracelet: local boutique
Earrings: Etsy {can't remember shop}

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I think you look fine in yellow. Grey and yellow are one of my favorite color combos. And sweet bracelet too!

Kathleen said...

love today's outfit - yellow looks great on you. I agree with Sarah that grey and yellow makes for a wonderful color combo.

Jodi said...

I LOVE the yellow! I always seem to pair it with brown, I really like it with the gray though. You also look really good in that blue in the first two pics.

Jessica said...

I just LOVE the yellow on you. That outfit is incredibly cute.

Unknown said...

I think you look great in yellow and I happen to adore yellow and gray together! I also loved you in the teal cardy from Friday. I wish it would get cooler in Texas so we can bust out some cardigans and chunky knits. Those are my favorite things to wear! Oh, and boots-- so ready for boot weather!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...