Thursday, March 29, 2012

{new pillows}

We splurged a bit over the weekend and got two new pillows from Target for the sofa...


The hubby actually picked out the style, and we chose the color together. He has great taste, huh? :)

Now I'm looking around for some fun fabric to make two more accent pillows. I want to pull in the blues and greens we already have in the artwork and accessories in the room, and also stick with the mid-century vibe we have going on ...




Here are some that I've added to my favorites on Etsy...




And of course I can't leave out the universally loved chevron...


What do you think? Which fabric(s) would you pick? Have any to add that you think I would love?

post signature

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

They are cute! He does have great taste! :)
I love that tow-mater is on your couch...so real...
My favorite is the 2nd with the little gray flower...and I like the 1st one too. But all of them are really nice choices and will look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...