Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{playing dress up}

No outfits from me today friends...it has been a crazy work week with lots of events. And to be honest, I'm a little bored of looking at picture after picture of myself. So it feels kind of good to take a break today, and share some inspiration outfits from Pinterest that all include one of my favorite colors right now...coral!

I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this outfit. The top looks super flattering, the chevron bracelet is gorgeous and I love the color palette...



This outfit pairs coral with my favorite neutral, gray...



This combo if coral and mint is so fresh and pretty...



And I would love to wear this outfit for a relaxing day of shopping, magazine reading, coffee drinking and knitting...




What color combos are you loving right now?

post signature

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm loving THIS color combo! I love all these outfits and am going to repin them ;)

Mrs. H said...

I hope your week gets better!
The pictures wont show up on my work computer :( I will have to look when I get home.

Mandy said...

love the coral and turquoise combo!!! that 1st one is great....would love that bracelet!!! besides the coral and turquoise i am also loving yellow alot these days. feels great to be in something bright and springy!

DianeTaylor said...

This week I have been gravitating towards that coral/orange color that is so in this year. I've worn it with both grey and brown pants. Trying to see something bright-n-cheery when I look in the mirror. And hmmm - I have a beautiful button pin that that same orange that goes beautifully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...