Tuesday, September 09, 2014

{hello fall + a new printable}

There is something about fall that makes me insanely happy.

It is the mix of cool breezes, soft scarves, the scents of pumpkin and cider, vibrant sunrises and crisp blue skies, trips to the orchard, bringing my boots and sweaters out of the closet, and sprinkling autumn touches around the house.

The start of September means fall to me and I'm not wasting one second of it this year. I've already purchased yummy fall-scented candles made a new wreath for our front door.

I decorated the entryway table, mantel and a few other little spots around the house.



I'm noticing the changes in nature and feeling thankful for the vibrant colors.



I'm most looking forward to making memories with the boys.



Fall activities are my absolute favorite...the festivals, orchard trips, Halloween and Thanksgiving. So many opportunities to hold them close and see the wonder of the season through their eyes.

I doodled these leaves the other day on my lunch break...



And now they are in the shop as a $5 printable you can purchase here.



So happy fall, y'all!

What's your favorite part of this season?

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...