Thursday, September 11, 2014

{new prints!}


One of the biggest challenges of running a shop & chasing my art dream while working full time is finding time to not only create the drawings I want, but also fit in all of the work it takes to put new products in the shop and make them ready to print/ship. 

I've had four new prints scanned for weeks and finally made/found the time today to take photos of them on my lunch break and added them to the shop tonight. My goal is to improve the photography of all my Etsy listings and I'm excited about how these turned out. You can find them here. I hope you love them!





I'm also SUPER excited about a leap I took today. I signed up for a class that will teach me how to turn my doodles into repeat patterns. This is something I really want to learn, so I can create patterns for paper, fabric and all sorts of other products. Eek! Can't wait to share what I learn with you!

XO,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...