Saturday, September 24, 2016

{new doodling class!}


Hello friends and happy weekend!

I have some exciting news to share with you today!

I am teaching my first class on Skillshare, Create Your Own Crazy Doodle!

Here is a peek at the project we'll be creating...


I started making these crazy doodles about a year ago, and they are such a fun way to relax and also practice lots of fun shapes. 

In the class, I'll lead you through drawing some simple doodled shapes, and then we'll connect them all together into the big crazy doodle you see above. 

Wanna join me?

Click here to get started!

If you are new to Skillshare, it is a fabulous platform with a TON of creative classes on just about any topic you could imagine, from design to cooking, knitting to home decor. It is 99 cents for your first three months, so a super low commitment. 

I would love to have you join me!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...