Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New Pattern Collection


I seem to go through spurts with my pattern making, and I've been in a major ON phase the past few weeks!

I was going through my old sketchbooks and came upon a page full of fun floral motifs that I hadn't done anything with yet, so of course they became a bunch of happy patterns!

Here is the original image from my sketchbook to give you an idea of where I started...


And here are the patterns!





This last one is my favorite because of the flowing movement to it, and I have a ridiculous love for those little balloon-ish flowers. I want to draw them on everything!

Happy Tuesday friends!

signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, can you share the name and location of the business you mentioned in your blog? I'd love to check it out!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Sure! I've added a link to it in the post. It is called The Village Forager, in Centerville, Indiana. Here is their website: http://www.thevillageforager.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...