Monday, August 14, 2006

Big life decisions...

Being an adult means having to make big life decisions...and I'm not so sure I'm ready for that. But, I know that sooner or later I'm going to have to take a leap of faith and maybe now is the time. We are contemplating a move and job changes so that we can have a better future, one that will include a baby hopefully in the next couple of years. We are both ready to start a family, but the place we are in right now with our careers and even our house just won't work. Please keep us in your prayers...we may be making some big changes soon!!

Here's a layout I did this weekend of my sister and I...love these new transparencies...check them out!!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Prayers are being said! Keep us updated!

Valerie said...

Page looks awesome!! Keeping you in my prayers..best of luck!!

Penny said...

Love your LO! And things will work out...everything will fall into place like it supposed to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...