Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Countdown to 28...

So I'll be 28 on Sunday...28!!! Am I the only one that doesn't feel like I should be allowed to be 28? 30 is only 2 years away and that is even more wrong! So...in honor of the passing of my 27th year...here are a few things that I would like to accomplish before I'm 30...

Become a Mom...that is #1 for sure!

See Dan get a new job and build back his self-confidence (OK, this isn't a personal goal, but when your husband is unhappy, you are too!)

Continue to grow with my scrapbooking and possibly make a couple manufacturer DT's. (I would love to be on a bunch of DT's, but working full time really makes it hard for me)

Move on to another job that better fits my creative nature...sitting at a desk 40 hours a week really bites!

Work on cultivating friendships so I have at least one great girlfriend

Keep up my figure...maybe lose a few pounds, but at least stay the same size as I am now

OK...that's all I can think of now. What are/were your goals that you want to reach at 30, 40, etc???

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love that top you bought, super cute!! Happy early birthday!! 28, wow, you know I'm 27, and 30 is only so far away for me too..what do I want to accomplish for sure, become a mom, need to enjoy married life a bit first..off the top of my head that was all I could think of..

Melissa said...

great goals! and happy early birthday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...