There are so many house projects I want to do right now...I'm going crazy because I want to do them all now and it just isn't possible (unless I had 100 hands and a ton more $$). Here's the rundown...
1. paint and hang new shelf for the kitchen
2. finish painting hallway trim (which requires me to rip up the carpet on the stairs and refinish them as well)
3. paint the hallway
4. paint the walls and trim in my scrapbook room
5. new floor, counter and sink in kitchen
6. find shades for living room windows...they are so expensive!!
7. find a new rug for the living room
I'm sure there are more...but these are the ones that are floating around in my mind and taking up every single brain cell. I'm really obsessed...I think a lot of it has to do with all the time I spent sick over the past month and couldn't do anything. I just need to prioritize...do the realistic things first and think about one thing at a time. I did get our new living room curtains today and put up the pair on the single window...the white is so bright and fresh, I love it! I also got the cutest pink pressed glass candle holders for the sconces in our downstairs bathroom...they are the perfect finishing touch in there.
I really wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow so I could just work on home stuff all day!