Friday, February 02, 2007

{so relaxed}

I'm having such a great day today. I'm finally in my new office space, and it feels so good to have my privacy and a place to decorate and make my own. In a week or so I'll be moving to the space next door to me which has.....a window! :) Thanks to Carol who is leaving for giving me her corner window space!

I'm so excited that it is Friday night. I have some projects I want to do tonight....finish painting my kitchen shelf and get it hung, do some scrapbooking, keep looking online for a living room rug. I really want to continue my painting job in the hallway, but that requires ripping up the carpet from the stairs, and I don't know what is lurking underneath them. I guess a Friday is the best time to start though...gives me the whole weekend to work on it. I want to finish painting the trim and do the faces of the stairs in white, with the treads stained a dark brown.

I made some super cute V-day cards the other night....cut out felt hearts in chocolate brown, pink and white and sewed coordinating buttons on them, added some lace and voila! I can't wait to send them to our friends and family.

I'm so excited to get my hands on Elsie Flannigan's new scrapbook line from KI Memories...yummy stuff!! Check out her blog for pictures!

Guess that's all my chatter for today. I really need to get a fun banner for my page...if you have any suggestions or helpful tips...please share!

xoxo

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sounds like your going to have a busy weekend!! I totally need to make some valentine cards for friends!! Love all the new KI stuff!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...