Wednesday, March 28, 2007

{i'm in love}


After on the left, before (with Chloe) on the right :)




With my newly recovered chairs :) They are a set with a cute little cafe table on my front porch, and the regular fabric that came on them was not weather friendly or pretty IMO. So, I found an adorable vinyl tablecloth at Kmart (for $3!) and recovered them. I'm so happy with how they turned out. Shabby chic and very girly. :) I think I will use the remaining cloth to make a few pillows for my swing and/or cover the top of the bench I use as a coffee table on the porch.

Some fun and exciting news...my Grandma is moving closer to me in a week! My grandparents lived 5 hours away from me my entire life, and with my Grandpa passing away a few years ago and my Grandma's health failing, she is moving to a nursing home near my parents. I'm sad that she isn't as healthy as she used to be, but she is 93, so that happens. I can't wait to see her and give her a big hug!! :)

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

xoxo

4 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Those are awesome - I think I'm in love too! You are so great at this stuff.

Melissa said...

I love 'shabby chic' and these chairs are adorable! great find :)

Kim said...

The chairs look great! Your scrapbook room looks awesome as well. Want to come organize mine? hehe. I am overwhelmed on the best way to organize my stuff since the room also doubles as our guest room and the kids TV room

Kim -today's creative blog said...

what a great idea! A vinyl table cloth! I wish I would have thought of that last year. I have some chairs very much like yours that I recovered and painted. They are on my front porch!
Cute.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my new blog. http://Todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...